Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

This is the time to have lots of fun and enjoyment. It was indeed a great day . We (me,my hubby and my little daughter) went out for perfect dining and saw 3 idiots. This movie really rocks.Aamir Kahn, a perfectionist has proved himself in this movie. This movie reminds me my days in engineering college and it leaves a very sweet message for all the viewers.Later while roaming in the mall, i was fortunate enough to meet Indian cricketer Yuvra Raj Singh. I even got photograph clicked with him. Christmas is now celebrated in India as well...we can see Santa giving presents to kids and distributing cakes everywhere. All malls decorated and one huge Christmas tree that catches public attraction. Personally I love the months from Oct to Nov. Lots of reasons :1. Festive season. 2. My anniversary falls in this month 3. Me and my sweetheart landed on planet Earth in month of Nov and Dec resp.

I wish merriest of Christmas to everyone, and wish everyone to lead a happy and prosperous life in the coming year ahead.I hope you all have enjoyed a wonderful time enjoying Christmas and I pray to God to have every hour a happy hour to everyone. God Bless All.

No comments: