Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bhayia out and Ramo in -Indian Idol top 5 list is shocking!!!

Well today when i switched on my television set to watch Indian IDOL show , i was thinking that may be Ramo or Torsha will be out. But to my surprise , my favourite Bhayia was not the choice of Indian idol viewers, so she was voted out 'FINALLY'. And i think Ramo, though he has improved alot these days, but he doesnot deserve to be in top 5 when many talented contestants are out. I think all young kids vote for Ramo multiple times a day till voting lines are closed :) . But its sad. Now my eyes are on Sourbhi-my second favourite Indian idol contestant. She is a complete package in herself. She carries herself very well and has good confidence on stage.I am not keeping my fingures crossed and looking forward for the upcoming episodes.

My all good wishes to Sourbhi.

No comments: